Thursday, March 6, 2014

What Meal Prep Looks Like

Hey guys, yesterday we talked about meal prep and how planning out a week at a time can really keep you on track! So as promised here is what my meal prep looks like:

 I bake 16 Simply Truth Chicken Breast Cutlets in different seasonings and then cut them up and tupperware them so its easy to pull out and heat up during the week. Simply Truth is the new Kroger Organic line. These are steroid, hormone, and range free chickens! You can taste the difference for real and your body will feel the difference too!

This is my best friend! I bought this veggie slicer with different slicers and I use this ALLLLLL the time! Big time saver!
 Here I have all my peppers, onions, garlic, zucchini, and squash for the week. Prepping in serving sizes and baggies are great for grab and go's.
All my broccoli and cauliflower for this week :D

Of course there are things you can't really meal prep but doing as much as you can at once will help during the busy week and help keep you on track cause it is all pretty much done!

Clean eating is more than just eating well, it is feeling well! Remember no matter how hard you work out you won't get the results you want if you don't start in the kitchen!

Weight loss, building muscle, and over all fitness follows the 80/20 rule. 80% of it is in what you eat, 20% is the workout. You can not out train a bad diet! Oh wait, you eat pretty healthy already, that is awesome, let me teach you how to turn your healthy foods into fat shredders! Just sign up for free at Team Beach Body by clicking that link I will be your coach!

I still have space for the clean eating 9 day challenge starting March 13th. Eat clean for the first 5 days, then add Shakeology for the next 4 days. You can order the sample pack for this challenge. Or if you really want to just go for it, the 30 day clean eating challenge starts April 7th! All you need is Shakeology, Facebook, live in the US or Canada, and a My Fitness Pal Account (which is free!). If you are interested in participating you can reach me at tiffanywilloughby2@gmail.com

Thanks for reading!

Tiffany

1 comment: