Thursday, March 13, 2014

Insanity Results

So up until now most of my posts have been about food! Well lets get into the fitness side a little bit.

My name is Tiffany, and I am an Insaniac. My program of choice is Insanity

Yep I am addicted! I have completed this program 4 times but today was day one of the 5th time and this time is very different from the others. 

How is that? Well two things: one, I am drinking my shakeology every day. I used to just drink it every now and then but since I started drinking it everyday I have seen results I didn't know I could! Second, I am not modifying any moves! 

All the times I have done this program I have always done girl push-ups, didn't really do a ton of the jumping because I was just too out of shape, I mean the people on the videos are professional fitness people, I am not! 

I was still cursing at the TV this morning though! But, I pushed through because I know I want this!

The first time I did Insanity I had a lot of 1 reps or 5 reps on the fit test. Today was amazing. My reps are higher than I ever thought I could achieve.

Sometimes, it is hard to accept that I am no longer 255 pounds. I have a hard time reminding myself I am smaller, quicker, stronger, and now I can "dig deeper" and push harder!

Here are my before and afters. 

Okay, not really after because I am down from even here! That was right before I started the 30 day Clean Eating Challenge and finished round 4 of Insanity.

These are real results! 

These programs work, but you have to be willing to work for it. Just hoping for it, thinking about it, won't change you! I can say I have worked for it and I love it! I feel so much better, I didn't know I could feel this good, physically and emotionally. 

I still have a ways to go to reach my goal and I am hoping by changing my lifestyle to clean eating and round 5 of Insanity, I will reach it!

The next 30 day challenge starts April 7th. You don't have to workout, you just have to commit to change your life. But if you do want to take it a step further, I run an Insanity support group on Facebook, I would love to coach you!

Contact me here, Facebook (Tiffany Danielle Willoughby), or email (tiffanywilloughby2@gmail.com) if you are ready for a change! I would love to help you achieve your goals!

Thanks for reading,
Tiffany

2 comments:

  1. You dont look 255 in that photo... like, at all! I am 50 pounds less than that, and I feel like I look twice that size as your "before". You look great now though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks Jo Lynn! I was, but I carry my weight super even, so that helps :D

    ReplyDelete