Monday, March 10, 2014

If It Does Not Challenge You, It Doesn't Change You

Since starting this challenge, and this blog, I have received a lot of questions: why are you doing this? Isn't it really hard? Why insist on Shakeology? Why, Why, Why?

Here are some pretty simple explanations: I love the way I feel when I eat clean, my body hates me when I don't.

Yes, yes, it is really hard to stay disciplined in a world that is not clean. Yes, I slip up… last night I had Mexican with my family at a restaurant and not at home and I felt like absolute crap about an hour after eating it, though it tasted good at the time… I don't know that the way I feel this morning makes it worth it and will be further thinking about that next time.

I insist on Shakeology because it is a product I LOVE! They take such care into producing it, making sure there are only the best of the best ingredients in it, how many companies will not put out a product until it is absolutely perfect every time? I love the way I feel when I drink it every day, and I love the taste.

Why, why, why?

Because, I needed a change. I needed a big challenge that would push me past the excuses and get it done. I took the 30 day clean eating challenge because I know one of my weakest points is food! I LOVE to eat! Thats how I got to be 255lbs in the first place. I took this challenge because I want to be healthier, I want to live a long life and watch my boys grow into beautiful men. I want to teach them about discipline and will power and how nothing can control you. I want to lead by example.

Why do I promote the challenges?

One, they are free. Free information on how to be a healthier person? Who wouldn't share that!? The one requirement for the challenges are to have Shakeology everyday, yes I understand some people are super reluctant and feel like that is crap to have it required because then the challenges are technically not free…. yep I get that.

I was too. I also realize there are people out there that are too afraid to try something and succeed, cause that was me. I am the master at self sabotage. I never believed that it was okay for me to succeed at something. That I was deserving of better. Want to know who changed that? A group of women who are feeling the exact same way yet push each other to change. That group is the multitudes of people in these support groups on Facebook. People I have never met in person, that live all over this nation.

I decided to make an investment in me. It is that simple. Yes, I had to re-evaluate my finances to see how we can pay for it, but I wanted it bad enough, so I made it work. Every choice has a consequence, good or bad. My choice was to challenge myself to change myself. I couldn't be happier with the results. I am entering week four. We are in the home stretch. I am not quitting after this week though. I will continue clean eating but on a balanced diet rather than the fat shredder, and I will drink my Shakeology everyday.

On April 7th, I will go back on the fat shredder plan for another 30 days. If you would like to join me, email me at tiffanywilloughby2@gmail.com or get in touch with me on Facebook Tiffany Danielle Willoughby.

I have been reading my team mate's results from this challenge all week. The ones that committed wholly are amazed at what clean eating is doing for them, many also are continuing clean eating when the challenge ends next week. How bad do you want it? That is the ultimate question….

Thanks for reading,
Tiffany

No comments:

Post a Comment