Thursday, March 20, 2014

Pizza!

So one of my favorite, and I do mean favorite, foods is PIZZA!

I am the girl that can eat an entire large pizza solo. No Joke. I LOVE IT!

Thats not good. And especially not clean!

So this is something I have been struggling with, but no more!

I bought this dough in the organic section at Kroger, it is Pamela's pizza dough. It is made with rice flour (score!). So I followed the directions on the package, I recommend this method of rolling the dough between two pieces of parchment paper, it was super easy!




 I cooked up some chicken and tossed it in buffalo sauce.



While the crust was pre-baking, I gathered my other ingredients:
Classico pizza sauce (no preservatives)
Part Skim Milk Ricotta Cheese
Part Skim Milk Mozzarella


Put the ingredients on and baked according to the package!


It was delicious! I apologized for not getting an after it was cooked picture but we had somewhere to be right after dinner so it was a pull from the oven, eat quick and go kinda night!

I highly recommend the crust and you can make the pizza however you best like!

Thanks for reading,
Tiffany

1 comment:

  1. Is little man allowed to have rice flour? That would be awesome if he could! Just wondering if he got to have a bite. Need to see you soon!

    ReplyDelete