Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Tips for the Fastlane Lifestyle

It seems we are always on the go! Seriously, we have things on our calendar as far as a year in advance, its nuts! A question I get a lot is: how have you stayed on track with being so busy isn't it hard to fall off the wagon? Yes, and no. I have a few tips and tricks I have learned along the way, one of them is make preparations!

Last year, for christmas, my mom gave us one of the best presents ever, a Zoo Atlanta year pass! I know that doesn't sound very exciting but let me tell you we went just about once a week and it was brilliant because I could get the boys out of the house and do something fun and educational at the same time!

This year, I upgraded our passes, it is fantastic because I know have admission for two adults and four children (children under 3 don't need a ticket) in to the Zoo, so today I met up with my amazballz friend Laura, her little girl and her two nieces. We packed a lunch and picnicked in the Zoo. Though it was colder than the weather man predicted we and the kids had a great time!

Two years ago I would have just bought lunch there. I would have spent the outrageous amount of money to save a little time in the morning getting out the door. Now, is a much different story.

One item I LOVE is my Thirty One cooler! This lets me pack and go quick! It never leaks, and keeps all our food cold! Shout out to Kaley, my consultant! Follow her link to check out super awesome coolers and lunch boxes!




Products as simple as a cooler or lunch box can make a big difference in the deciding factor of packing or buying.

Today, I packed:
2 cups of my new organic romaine lettuce
4 oz chicken breast tossed lightly in buffalo  sauce and lite ranch dressing from Naturally Fresh
1 serving of tomato cucumber salad (one cucumber and 5 oz of cherub tomatoes tossed in 1 tbs EVOO)
6 boars head maple honey turkey slices rolled up with 1 tsp of Atheno's roasted red pepper hummus
1 organic pink lady apple
1 32oz water bottle

And that was just for me!

For the kids:
Light Brown Rice Bread with Private Selects Wildflower Turkey
2 bananas one for each
my oldest had a yogurt
2 small containers with 1.5 servigins of Kettle Brand Krinkle Cut Potato chips
1 organic orange
Both of the boy's water bottles

Packing lunch saved me about 1,000 calories of junk food I could have had at the Zoo, cause lets be real, I would not have ordered a salad, it totally would have been chicken fingers and fries with a big ole helping of ranch dressing!

Meal prepping once a week can really help too. Most of the food I packed, I already had put together last week, so I was able to just grab and go!

If you are looking to change your lifestyle, I would love to help you! I am a team beach body coach, if you would like me to help you through your journey, contact me here, Facebook (Tiffany Danielle Willoughby), or email me (tiffanywilloughby2@gmail.com).

Thanks for reading!
Tiffany

No comments:

Post a Comment