Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Tacos?

When most people think of clean eating they think, "oh my gosh all I get is rabbit food!"

That can not be further from the truth.

Think of it this way: less ingredients, its ok.
I can pronounce all the ingredients and I know what they are without google, its ok.
God (or whatever you believe in) made it, its ok.

That includes TACOS! My favorite food is spicy. Spicy anything! So here is how you make clean eating tacos:
 I use a pound of ground venison because my husband is a hunter so we hardly ever buy beef. These crunchy shells by Old El Paso are amazing. Whole grain corn and in palm oil! This is important for us because most of these are in soy oil and Andrew is allergic to soy! I also use Kroger reduced sodium taco seasoning, it is also clean.
A little cheese on top and boom, dinner is served in under twenty minutes!

I still have spots open for the 30 day clean eating challenge starting April 7th. Message me on Facebook at Tiffany Danielle Willoughby or email me tiffanywilloughby2@gmail.com for more information!

Thanks for reading,
Tiffany

No comments:

Post a Comment