Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Quest Bars?

Ok, I have heard a ton about Quest protein bars, and I will admit, I was super excited to try them due to all the hype.

NOT FOR ME!

Nope, tasted like straight up protein. Blah.

I tried three, yes, three different flavors. Most of which I took a bite and spit it back out.

Some people love them, I am just not one of them.

So, rather than those, I decided I will make my own little snack.

Though Quest bars have 21g of protein (hence the awful taste), my snack won't have that much, it is still clean.

Here is what I plan to do:
1 cup "Kind" quinoa oat granola
2 tbs all natural crunchy almond butter
Make "cookie" size snacks
Roll in wax paper and freeze for 90 minutes
cut in half and enjoy!

Well that is the plan anyway, so I will definitely blog the results.


No comments:

Post a Comment