Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Lifestyle, Not Diet

Someone very wise once told me, if you don't stick to your decisions, things will never change.

Yep. So true.

I am a person that can't just dabble in things, it drives my husband crazy, but only because he is the same way.

If I am learning something and enjoying something, I get consumed. I try to learn as much as I can. I don't really know where that trait came from. It is almost OCD learning.

Clean eating is no different. I have gained tons of knowledge in a very short amount of time. What I learned was devastating to me. We ARE KILLING OURSELVES, and most of us either don't realize it, or just don't care.

I care.

I didn't realize, but now I do, and I care.

I don't want a full hysterectomy at age 26. That is what my doctors where looking at in February.

I care.

I don't want to be split open.

I care.

I don't want to be sick all the time or feel run down.

I care.

So, what do I do?

Simple, change.

Our clean eating really started from Andrew's allergies. But after a month of clean eating and drinking Shakeology every day, the benefits I felt were so addictive. I don't feel like crap. I get out of bed in the morning. I sleep at night!

Here is the most important part to me, a month after I started clean eating, we are postponing surgery. My "diet" made such an impact on my body, the doctor has given me the choice to postpone a few months and see how much more things can improve.

This is not about weight. Not anymore. This is about HEALTH.

I have made this a lifestyle change, not a diet. Weight loss is just a perk, a side effect, of clean eating.

If you are considering your health, I dare you, I double dog dare you, to join my team for the May 12th 30 day clean eating challenge. Then I triple dog dare you to tell me it is just a diet.

Who is ready?

Contact me here, Facebook (Tiffany Danielle Willoughby), or by email (tiffanywilloughby2@gmailcom) for more information or to join!

Thanks for reading,
Tiffany

No comments:

Post a Comment