Monday, September 22, 2014

Goals

Goals are an important part of getting to where you want to be, not just in fitness but in life. When I started this journey my first goal was to lose 5 pounds in one months. In the true fashion of my upbringing that meant I was really striving for double that amount. I more than exceeded that goal and lost 12 pounds that month.

When I first started teaching colorguard, my goal was to have squads that only achieved scores of "1." And I did. I worked hard to create routines to the level of girls I was teaching so they could make them as clean as possible and be proud of the work they put in.

When I first started coaching for beachbody, I set a goal of being an Emerald coach in my first 3 months. I did. With the help of some amazing women, we have created Team Pure-Fit and we currently have over 100 members! OVER 100 people since February have trusted us to help then find the tools they need to make their goals happen. That is huge! If you are one of the coaches in my team or one of the members, THANK YOU! Thank you for taking a risk and doing something good for yourself, it is important.

Now that it is the end of September, I have a new goal. I want to be a Ruby coach by January 2015. For this to happen I am looking for people who are really ready to be held accountable. When you are a coach everyone is watching to see if you did your workouts, if you ate right, it has been the most incredible experience for me personally. I feel like I can't let those 100+ people down. If you are looking to really change your life, come be a coach with me, come be part of the team pure-fit coaching team and learn what it like to help others in a way you never thought possible. I am so blessed to have this opportunity, to have a job where I make some income while helping others become healthy, it is truly a passion for me.

If you are interested, please contact me! I would love to talk with you more about what it means to coach.
tiffanywilloughby2@gmail.com

Thanks for reading,
Tiffany

No comments:

Post a Comment